The meeting is intended to provide live updates on central issues pertaining to the various aspects of the COVID-19 crisis, including its scientific, medical, societal and economic ramifications.
As such, it is relevant not only to medical professionals but to a larger and less specialized audience as well.
- Join leaders from different hospitals
- Hear leaders address the future direction of COVID-19 issues
- Attend the informational panel sessions with representatives of leading hospitals around the world
- Opportunity for a one-stop, two hours conference in the privacy of your home or office
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Hospital CEO's
- Hospital Management Company Senior Management
- National or Corporate Accounts
- Field or Specialty Sales
- Health Care Policy Personnel
- Group Purchasing Executives
- IDN Executives
- Representatives of Hospital Supplier / Manufacturer / Distributor Companies
- Vice Presidents of Sales and/or Marketing
- Government Affairs Personnel
- Health Care Managers
- Purchasing Officers
- Public Affairs Officers
- Managed Care Executives
- Health Care Attorneys
- Health Industry Analysts / Consultants